The Lansing AA Central newsletter: Reaching Out
The Reaching Out newsletter is a monthly publication of Lansing Central AA which provides information regarding ongoing and upcoming events as well as speaker meetings in the Lansing Central AA service area. Reaching Out also contains articles on AA program steps, traditions and service opportunities. Frequently, there are essays on the history of AA in the Greater Lansing area.
Previous issues of reaching out:
The Reaching Out newsletter keeps the Lansing area recovery community informed about any upcoming social events.
Please contact the Lansing Central Office for earlier editions of the newsletter.
Would you like to share your story with the community?
The Reaching Out Newsletter is fueled by our community's efforts. If you would like to share your recovery story or other AA-related announcements, articles or stories - please submit below for review by the Newsletter Committee:
AA Links and resources
Below is a listing of helpful AA resources including digital copies of select literary resources to help familiarize yourself with the AA program of recovery. Many of these digital resources are in hard copy for purchase at the Lansing Central Office at 1915 E. Michigan, Lansing, MI.
Michigan AA districts:
- Central Michigan (Adrian to Rogers City) Intra-Area 32
- District 6 (Ingham, Clinton, Eaton Counties)
- District 10 (mostly Shiawassee County)
- Southeast Michigan (Greater Detroit) Intra-Area 33
- Western Michigan (New Buffalo to Petoskey and Eastern U.P.) Intra-Area 34
- Kent County (Grand Rapids)
- West-Central U.P. & Northern Wisconsin Intra-Area